By Adam D'Sylva with Plate for a Mate for Oz Harvest
- Cos Lettuce
- 1 tblsp Nothin’ But Olives Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 slices Bacon, diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced into rounds
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated and diced
- 1 tin of lychees
- 10 sprigs of coriander, picked and washed
- 200g duck meat (left over roast duck)
- 100mL Healthy Boy light soy sauce
- 40ml shao hsing cooking wine
- 25ml oyster sauce
- 5ml sesame oil
Mix well together.
- Combine ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- In a hot wok, heat Nothin’ But Olives Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fry the duck meat until it is hot. Add the vegetables and cook until the onions are soft and aromatic.
- Remove from the heat and season with the dressing and coriander leaves.
- Divide evenly into lettuce cups, serve immediately.